A simple and easy to make snack that even meat-eaters will love. Even those that don't like cauliflower will enjoy this because it doesn't taste like cauliflower! My husband thought it looked and tasted like chicken wings. So, there you have it. A cauliflower bites recipe for a party or TV-watching snack for those vegetarians that miss chicken wings!
Read Our Complete Report on How to Have Optimal Health
Enjoy All of Our Articles on Health Over 50
Just a note about the spices. I don't measure spices!! I add to the eyeball test and if it's too much or too little, I adjust on the next batch. So, I say have fun and experiment. I used onion dip in this cauliflower bites recipe but you can use your favorite dip for this.
Gluten-free, Panko Crusted Cauliflower Bites
- Air Fryer
- small bowl
- Whisk or fork
- 1 Gallon size zip lock storage bag
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 3.5 oz Gluten-free Panko Bread Crumbs Ian's is recommended
- 4 ea Organic free-range eggs
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Onion dip or dip of choice
- Non-stick spray or parchment paper
- Cut cauliflower into florets and add to zip lock bag
- Whisk 4 eggs in a bowl and add to zip lock bag
- Zip the bag and shake cauliflower and eggs so that eggs cover the cauliflower
- Add spices and panko crumbs to the bag
- Zip the bag and shake all contents so they mix well.
- Spray your air fryer racks or baskets with a non-stick spray. If your air fryer has racks I recommend using parchment paper too.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture onto either 2 (two) pans, racks or baskets. Whatever you have for your air fryer. (I have baskets).
- Air fry for 2 cycles of 20 minutes at 400 degrees
- Add to a plate along with the dip of choice and enjoy!