Who doesn't love to have some chips when watching TV, playing board games, or just hanging out with friends? The downside to eating chips is the guilt we feel from knowing we just ingested a bunch of unhealthy fat, salt, and maybe even unhealthy potatoes. Why not eat as many chips as you want and feel good about it by using this Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips recipe?
Read Our Comprehensive Report on How to Have Optimal Health
Enjoy All of Our Articles on Health Over 50
Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips Recipe
- Dehydrator (preferred), or Oven
- Zucchini As much as you want to slice
- Sea salt or Herbamare
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Slice zucchini into thin rounds (about an 1/8 inch thick)
- Soak or toss in apple cider vinegar (depending on your taste preferences for vinegar)
- Sprinkle salt on chips (as desired)
- Place in dehydrator at the temperature you choose, and remove when they become crispy. The amount of time will depend on temperature and thickness (budget for at least 8 hours). If choosing an oven, bake at the lowest temperature possible.