Why on earth would anyone go to the trouble of making their own ketchup? It's so easy just to buy it from the grocery store! If you want to add organic ingredients and eliminate sugar from your diet, making your own ketchup is the only way to accomplish that.
Read Our Complete Report on How to Have Optimal Health
Enjoy All of Our Articles on Health Over 50
Sugar-free Ketchup Recipe
- Medium Saucepan
- 2 3/4 cups plain organic tomato puree
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/8 tsp all spice
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp stevia powder
- Simmer all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes or until the mixture begins to bubble. Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid, allowing steam to escape.
- Continue to cook and stir occasionally for 30 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Pour into a glass jar or container and store in the refridgerator. Use within 2 weeks, or freeze it if you like.